Let’s Get Organized! {12 Fave Pins}

Are you in the midst of trying to get organized?  Or, at least thinking about trying to get organized?  If so, then this post is going to be right up your soon-to-be-organized alley!  Today, I’m sharing some really awesome Pins I’ve stumbled upon recently that should help you navigate the sometimes overwhelming ‘get organized’ waters! So, strap on your life vest and dive on in!

Let's Get Organized - Favorite Pins via randomlittlefaves.com

As I’m trying to get organized this year, I’m focusing on identifying a game plan this month for tackling various projects this year.  I’ve been scouring Pinterest for random ideas and because I love you guys and I’m focusing on organization this month here at Random Little Faves, I wanted to share some of my favorite pins that pertain to getting organized!

Life

9 Things You Should do Every Weekend to Reset for the Weekend Ahead
Love these tips and I really need to implement several of these to streamline my mornings (especially picking out my outfits for the week)!

10 Simple Tips for a More Organized Life in 2015
More awesome ideas – particularly #1!

6 Ways to Organize your Life in the New Year
All of these are good idea!  I definitely need to ‘make a date with my papers’!

Home

Corner Shelves: Making use of Small Spaces
I want to find a corner in my house to do this, just cuz it looks COOL!

Top 58 Most Creative Home-Organizing Ideas and DIY Projects
Lots of creative ideas here!  I love the various tension rod ideas!

Finances

Simplify & Organize Your Personal Files
desperately need to do this! Love the color coding idea!

The 2015 Budget Binder {with FREE Printables}
While I track my expenses/budget online in a spreadsheet, I do LOVE the idea of having some printables for the month end to assess how I did to keep me on track with my financial goals.  I’m definitely going to do that this year!

The 7 Bank Accounts Your Family Should Have
This is my FAVORITE post of the entire list! I need to better plan my savings and what I’m saving and I love the plan outlined in this post!

Blogging

The Traveling Blogger
Do you blog at your local coffee shop or somewhere else on the go?  This is a great post showing you how to organize your bag so you remember your essentials and don’t bring too much!

How to Use Evernote for Blogging
I’m a HUGE Evernote fan and use it a lot for not only blogging, but all areas of my life.  I picked up a few more tips & tricks in this article that will have me organizing my Everynote notebooks a little better and streamlining my time!

Other

4 Things To Include When Setting Up Your New Planner
As you may know, I’m a planner addict and this is a great article for what to include in your planner so you’re using it efficiently and to make the most of it!

15 Minutes a Day to a Clean House
I SOOO need to implement this!  This is one of my goals this year as I get each room organized…I want to give it a good cleaning and then stay on top of it with something like this.  15 minutes a day…that’s do-able, right?!

**********

Your turn, friends!  What are YOUR favorite tips for getting organized!  I’d love to hear them, so leave me a comment and let me know! :-)

If you like these pins, be sure to follow me on Pinterest since I’ll be pinning lots more like these!

Comments

Valerie says

I am trying to organize our house this year. Lots and lots of organization pins will be utilized, I’m sure and quite a few products from Ikea. I love when things have more than one purpose.

Hi Valerie! Yes! I LOVE IKEA products for organization….I could easily spend hours in there browsing around (and my car isn’t big enough to haul back everything I always want, which is probably a good thing 😉 ). Good luck on your organization plans for the year!

Emily Finta says

Love this! I definitely need to organize my room or should I say organize it and keep it organized! I really need to make a trip to IKEA to get the Alex drawer storage! One of my favorite things I’ve done is taken plastic shoe boxes and put chalkboard paint for labels and putting all my craft things in them!

Hi Emily! I love your idea for organizing your craft supplies!! I do love the Alex drawer system…I have a few of those in my office/craft space and love them!! Good luck on your organizing goals! :-)

Hi Jazmine…yay! So glad these may be helpful! Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your organizational plans! :-)

So… I just read your post and already printed out the Budget Binder one! Love it! I also am all about that 15 minutes for a clean house. That will DEFINITELY be a major goal to keep up, but I think I can handle it. I think! haha… I also love planners, as you know, so I am excited about that pin! Thanks for sharing all these great resources! http://www.GlamKaren.com

Yay! Yeah, the finance/budget ones I definitely need!! Glad you found these helpful :)…you know I couldn’t leave planners out! LOL

You have provided such wonderful ideas for organization. My biggest problem is organizing all of the tools I have collected for organizing! Thanks for sharing.

HI Sonya! I know what you mean!! I have a pile of boxes/baskets that should be used for organizing, but for one reason or another I’m not, so that needs organizing too!!

Organization posts are like my crack. I can’t get enough :) I’m probably going to end up totally blowing my whole evening reading these!

Hi Trish! I’m right there with you! I get so inspired by organization posts!! Hope you find something helpful in these pins! :)

So many great posts here! There’s so much great organizational stuff on Pinterest it can be easy to get overwhelmed!
    I have been looking for a budget binder format that I like so definitely going to try out this one that you shared.
    My most recent organizational secret is an app called Wunderlist. I share it with family members and friends to keep track of everything from grocery lists, to payments, to who is bringing what to a party! It’s been super handy.

Ooh….Wunderlist! I’ll have to check that out…I haven’t heard of that before. Thanks for sharing that with me! :) I, too, have been looking for a good budget binder so I was psyched to spot that pin. I think that one (with minor modifications) will be perfect for me! So glad you liked these pins :-)…I hope they work for you, Abby!

Seriously! Pinterest is one of those things I have to be careful with because once I’m on it, I’m sucked in for HOURS!!! So much awesome-ness out there yet to be found, lol.

Love these! One of our goals this year was picking one area of the house to clean each day of the week (and take Sunday off). I definitely want to get more organized over all this year!

I definitely need to get on the 15 mins a day or 1 room a day habit. But…I need to get my place better organized and give it a good top to bottom clean FIRST before I’ll be able to stick with that, lol. Good luck!!

I am getting myself organized too and this is going to be an excellent resource to make sure I stay organized. There are definitely some that look like must-reads for me! Thanks!