My 3 Favorite Instagrammers! {Blog Linkup!}

Did you know there are more people on Instagram than Twitter?  True story!  Instagram has really blown up after the past couple of years and with good reason…there’s so much awesome eye candy on there!  So, today, I want to share that inspiration by identifying my three favorite people to follow on Instagram!

Fave Instagrammers via randomlittlefaves.com

I don’t know about you, but scrolling through Instagram is one of my favorite past times when I need to kill some time (ok…that’s a lie…it’s also quite fun when I don’t exactly have time to kill!).

When do I Instagram?  Let’s see…it’s not uncommon to find me scrolling through my feed first thing in the morning after I wake up (yep…I’ll admit it!), during my lunch hour at work, while waiting for my dinner to cook (a.k.a. heat up in the microwave), while watching TV (multi-tasking at it’s finest), and again before I say nighty-night and turn in for the day.

I might have a problem.

But, in my defense, there’s just so much inspiration out there!

The ladies over at The B Bar are hosting a Blog Linkup today and they asked us this (very difficult!) question…

Who are three of your favorite people to follow on Instagram and why?

There are a number of people that I would classify as my favorite people to follow, but after careful consideration, I’ve narrowed it down to these three as my ultimate favorites!

World of Wanderlust

FaveInstagrammers-Main

I LOVE to travel and if I were to win the lottery, I would travel all the time.  So, I happen to be drawn to travel bloggers and their Instagram accounts.  If I can’t get out and see the world, well, at least I can see it through their eyes!

Brooke Saward is the Aussie behind World of Wanderlust.  She is THE primo travel blogger and if you haven’t heard of her (yet), she has a cult-like following with a mind blowing amount of followers!

I adore her Instagram feed because she is always on the go and she travels all around the world all the time.  In addition to getting an inside glimpse into different corners of the world, I love her photography style.

Just check out her feed…

World of Wanderlust Instagram Feed via randomlittlefaves.com

Click image to go to World of Wanderlust in Instagram

It’s SO colorful!  All of her photos are just gorgeous and it makes me want to book a flight on the spot to experience it as well.

Charissa Fay

Fave Instagrammers via randomlittlefaves.com

Charissa Fay is a travel and lifestyle photographer based out of New York.  Since I live in western Connecticut (i.e. not too far from the city), I love seeing photos of the Big Apple.  As with the World of Wanderlust, her photos make me want to hope on the next train to the city and go explore!  Here’s a peek at her feed..

Charissa Fay Instagram Feed via randomlittlefaves.com

Click the image to go to Charissa Fay in Instagram

I love how cohesive all of her photos look.  I know before I even look at who posted the image that it’s one of hers.  She always captures great texture in her photos!  I also love the soft and muted colors.  It just looks peaceful despite the urban landscape around it!

Made by Girl

Fave Instagrammers via randomlittlefaves.com

Jen Ramos is the girl behind Made By Girl and she is the owner of her company by the same name.  She also happens to be based in New York, but unlike Charissa, her feed isn’t sites from around the city.  She shares a lot of her art work and what’s going on her world.  Let’s take a look at her feed…

Made by Girl Feed via randomlittlefaves.com

Click the image to go to Made by Girl in Instagram

What I adore about her photos is how girly her images are.  I love neutral backgrounds with the pops of pink and gold.  I love her artwork, so seeing shots of those also inspire me.  I feel my Girl Power fire up when I look at her images!  As with the others, I love how cohesive her feed is and I know just by eyeballing the photo that it’s one of hers.

As you can see by these three superstars, what really pulls me into someone’s feed is a cohesive look and something that inspires me! Throw in some travel shots and anything girly and I’m hooked!

I’m still working on trying to get my feed as organized and cohesive and these three ladies are a huge inspiration to me!  With that said, if you’d like to be Instagram buddies, then hop on over and follow me!

Now, before you go, be sure you stick around to check out TONS more inspiration from the other bloggers that are sharing their three favorite Instagrammers in this fun Blog Linkup!

Blog Linkup February Instagram via randomlittlefaves.com

The Blue Bijou

PR Blonde

Leigh Clair

Moonlight Chai

Meg Biram

Victoria McGinley

Your turn friends…who are YOUR three favorite Instagrammers?  Leave me a comment and let me know…I think it’s safe to say everyone is always on the lookout for more inspiration, so share the love!

Comments

Taylor Yates says

This majorly made me think about the cohesiveness of my feed – I just take what life throws at me, but maybe I should be more strategic about colors and textures. It’s an interesting idea! One of my favorite instagram accounts to follow is Alton Brown, the guy from Food Network…his pictures are always of food and have funny captions. What more could you want??

Taylor

I’ll have to check out Alton Brown’s feed…you can never go wrong with yummy food pics! I definitely want to get more strategic about my IG feed (and get better about posting regularly!!). If only I had a few more hours in each day, right?! lol

Thanks Caitlin!! Hopefully we can connect some more going forward! I’m still working my way through yesterday’s list! There is so much good inspiration in there, I don’t want to miss anything! :-)

I just found out about The Everygirl one today (although, I’ve seen her website and love it!). I am now following it and will now be inspired by her every day, lol!

I’m with you – I follow so many travel Instagrammers that I am constantly planning trips that I can’t quite afford to take yet! Definitely adding World of Wanderlust to my feed. Thanks for sharing!

SERIOUSLY!!! Every single day, I’m wanting to jet off somewhere to see these amazing places! If I won the lottery, that’s exactly what I’d do…just travel anywhere and everywhere!

Me too!!! I want to get it to the point where my IG feed is cohesive but still ‘me’, but with a little more girly/lightness like in Made by Girl. Someday!!

Thanks Connie!! Yeah, Made by Girl is so inspiring! I love how pretty her feed is…maybe someday I can get mine to that same level! Love having inspiring ones to follow to help me get there :-).

I hadn’t heard of any of these accounts! Obviously headed over to follow ASAP. This is such a fun linkup! Instagram has SO much inspiration–I’m always looking for new, creative accounts! Thanks for sharing!!

You’re welcome, Anna! I know…I’ve started following so many new accounts today because of this linkup and I’m SO inspired (and really feeling the need to come up with an Instagram ‘plan’ for making mine better, lol!).

Lol! Glad to know I’m not the only one, Sarah! :-) It’s like a deep, dark rabbit hole that once you start going down, forget it, you’re in for the long haul!

I used to only follow the Instagrams of people I knew in real life, but then I started discovering accounts that Instagrammed as an artform and I have never looked back! All three of these are beautiful and super inspiring (I too realize I need to do better in my consistency.) Haha the only one I had heard of was World of Wanderlust, so going to go ahead and check the other two out.

I’ve been really into The Everygirl Instagram account lately. It always takes me down a rabbit trail of great articles and other people’s accounts.

I just started following The Everygirl today…I’ve been to their website and loved it, but not sure how I didn’t know about their IG! :-)

What a fun link-up! I really want to try to do more with my instagram account. I feel like I’m not taking advantage of it! I’ve never heard of the three accounts you shared, but I already love them all! I can tell I’m going to quickly become obsessed with World of Wanderlust. I love traveling, and I feel like that account will really fuel it!

I hear ya, Tiffany! I post to my *almost* every day, but it’s HARD! I definitely know I’m not taking advantage of it like I need to be, so I’m going to try to put a little more focus on it in the near future. You will LOVE World of Wanderlust! I’m not ashamed to admit that I have the biggest girl crush on her and I seriously want her life (plus she’s a HUGE inspiration as a blogger…within 18 months of starting her blog she had tens of thousands of followers around the world!).

Thanks Trish! I have to check out your blog! I’m about to turn 40 (on Easter) and I’ve definitely at the point where I’m ready to really chase my dreams :-)…so that sounds right up my alley! Thanks for stopping by!

You’re welcome Tianna! I have been loving finding a ton of good ones to follow today by checking out everyone’s posts!! So much gorgeous eye candy :-)

Awesome!! So glad you like these Eryn! I can’t wait to scroll through the others that linked up to the blog linkup to find tons more awesome IG’ers to follow!! :-)

Hi Hannah! You’re welcome! I can’t wait to see who everyone else picked…I love spending time scrolling through all the beautiful pics and its always so inspiring! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Hi Jaelan! You’re welcome! I’m dying to scroll through the rest of the bloggers for more inspiration…I could spend hours on Instagram just enjoying all the eye candy! lol :-)

Hi Christine! Yes…I prefer using my computer too…it’s just so much easier to type up stuff, lol. I need to get on some regular schedule to share photos, but my struggle is finding enough images to share multiple times a day! Sigh…:-)

Trackbacks

1. […] in Spanglish | Life Modifier | Post Grad in Pumps | Alessandra Marie | Random Little Faves | PR Girl Diaries | Caitlin Cawley | Modish & Main | 26 and Not Counting | Pretty […]

2. […] Adventurer | Splendor in Spanglish | Life Modifier | Post Grad in Pumps | Alessandra Marie | Random Little Faves | PR Girl Diaries | Caitlin Cawley | Modish & Main | 26 and Not Counting | Pretty Much Design […]

3. […] Life Modifier   –   Post Grad in Pumps   –   Alessandra Marie   –   Random Little Faves   –   PR Girl Diaries   –   Caitlin Cawley   –   Modish & […]