Awesome Quotes to Inspire & Uplift You!

Do you get inspired by quotes?  I LOVE quotes and can’t get enough of them…they have the power to completely change my mood, uplift me, and motivate me.  If you’re anything like me, then today’s post is just for you, my dear!

These days, I’m dreaming about traveling, living life to the fullest, and following my dreams.  So, when I’m scrolling through Pinterest, quotes on these areas practically jump out of the screen at me!!

Since I’ve been bursting with inspiration and motivation because of these quotes, I thought I’d corral my faves and share them with you for a healthy dose of love on this random Wednesday in July.

Enjoy!!

Alright lovely ladies…your turn to inspire me! What is YOUR favorite quote (or quotes!) these days?! Leave me a comment below and let me know!

Comments

Great selection of quotes – I always love Walt Disney quotes! So fantastic. I think my favorite quotes are from Sex & the City. Some of those one-liners are so great – like “Eventually all the pieces fall into place….until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason”~Carrie
    xx, Karen
    Glam Karen

That’s a great quote!! Sex & the City is definitely a great resource for good quotes :). This is making we want to indulge in a day of SATC marathon watching!!!

Great selection of quotes! My favorite quote will always be a Harry Potter quote:

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Dumbledore

xx Lauren

Love your website :) Very colorful and creative. And you’re content is wonderful :) My favorite quote your gave is definitely IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT …don’t let your dreams be dreams!

Thanks Daniela!! I definitely do that each year even if it’s somewhere within driving distance :). I hope you find some awesome places to explore this year! :)

Erica says

I love quotes! One of my favorite has to do with books, which I also love. :-)

“You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive.”
    ― James Baldwin

Ooh..that is a great quote! Definitely puts things in perspective. I love a good quote that makes you pause and think and that one fits the bill perfectly :). Thanks for sharing it with me, Erica!

These are all FABULOUS, Vicky! I love the quote about being comfortable alone before finding love…that’s so true. I’ve seen so many girlfriends go through this, wondering if their guys were interesting because they were really truly interesting and charming, or if they were interesting because they were just there. This hits the nail on the head! Love yourself and be comfy cosy solo first and foremost!

cominguprosestheblog.com</a

Thanks Erica! Yes…so many think that others are the key to making them happy, but really, if we can’t make ourselves happy, no one else is going to be able to either!